Contact Us Today!

robert@digitalvideohq.com or 573.424.0944



Sunday, September 12, 2010

Listen Up!


Headed to Kahoka, MO last month to shoot a music festival called Listen Up. If you're not familiar with Kahoka, it's the farthest northeastern point you can go to in Missouri, and it also happens to be my hometown. Anyway, the music was great, and it was a really diverse group of bands. Plus, I got to do some really cool video coverage with a combination of HD, SD, and Super 8 cameras. Yes, I mean Super 8, as in the home movie format introduced in 1965. Should make for an interesting concert film....

Above is a shot of Derek and I during a filming break. We represented about 1/3 of the film crew, so an additional shout-out goes to Cody, Dave, Chris, and Buck for helping me document the event. The concert film is next on my editing docket, so stay tuned for some video highlights from the night...

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment