Contact Us Today!

robert@digitalvideohq.com or 573.424.0944



Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bride Testimonial!

I just delivered my latest finished wedding video to Kelli and Curt, a couple whose wedding I shot last month. After watching it, Kelli sent me a short note and was gracious enough to let me put her response on the blog. These are the kind of responses I love to get back! It's great knowing that I'm able to help a couple relive their special day again and again. Anyway, enough rambling by me... Here's Kelli's note:

Robert,
We popped the DVD in as soon as we got it in the mail today! WE LOVED IT!!! You picked great music, and we really enjoyed watching everything we didn't notice on our wedding day. You did a wonderful job editing it; you captured some awesome moments and details of the day! I could not stop saying how much I am going to love watching it when I get a little older too.
Thank you so so much!
Kelli and Curt

No comments:

Post a Comment