Contact Us Today!

robert@digitalvideohq.com or 573.424.0944



Sunday, September 13, 2009

Listen Up!











As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've been involved in a small music festival in NE Missouri called Listen Up for several years now. A few weeks ago was the 11th annual show so I packed up my camera and my guitar and headed up. Haven't started editing any of the video footage from this year's show yet, but thought I would post a couple pics from the 2007 show. These particular shots were taken by English Teacher/Amateur Photographer Greg Wirsig, and I thought they captured the essense of the show quite well. If interested, head on over to the documentary portion of the Digital HQ website at http://www.digitalvideohq.com/ and check out a clip from my 2005 documentary on the festival, Three Chords Make A Song. Keep posted with the blog, I'll be posting new wedding stills from this weekend's wedding shoot soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment