Contact Us Today!

robert@digitalvideohq.com or 573.424.0944



Monday, August 24, 2009

Hitting The Trail...


I had this morning off and the weather was just perfect, so I pulled myself away from the computer and headed out with my two-year old son to Bear Creek Trail in north Columbia. We made it about 2 miles, but got hung up at a bridge crossing over the creek. I guess there comes a time in every boy's life when he realizes that there's nothing more fun than throwing rocks off of a bridge into water, but I did manage to pull him away long enough to take a quick shot.

Look for a video update soon....A couple weeks ago, I packed up the camera and the guitar and headed up to a small music festival in Kahoka, MO. Got some pretty good footage of the event, so I'll post a few stills in the near future. Until then....


Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment