Contact Us Today!

robert@digitalvideohq.com or 573.424.0944



Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wedding Video Update

I just delivered my latest wedding video to Lance and Emily, a great couple who I had the honor of working with last month in St. Louis. Their wedding was beautiful and I was super happy with how the finished video came out. Very cinematic, very emotional... All that good stuff. Anyway, here's the response I got back from Emily after they had a chance to watch the video. I love to hear feedback like this!

Robert,

We received the DVDs, and I love it!!!! Its exactly what I was hoping for, thanks for your hard work. If you need to use our DVD as an example, go for it. Also, please use Lance and I as a reference for your future business. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment