Contact Us Today!

robert@digitalvideohq.com or 573.424.0944



Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Wedding Promo!

I had a bit of free time this week, so I took a couple weddings that I've shot in the past and edited together a new wedding promo. I thought it turned out really nice. Take note of the song playing in the background; it's a little known track recorded in about 2002. It's by a band called "effect" that happens to feature myself and some good friends of mine. I was a freshman in college when we recorded it, so I had to dig deep in the "archives" to find it. (The promo's also available on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF62VFZjhn8.) Anyway, I hope you enjoy. As always, please visit my website www.digitalvideohq.com for more info on my wedding video packages. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment