Contact Us Today!

robert@digitalvideohq.com or 573.424.0944



Thursday, March 19, 2009

Latest wedding highlights!

Just wanted to take a second and post some of my latest work here on the blog. These are some highlights I put together from a wedding I recently finished editing. These guys were a really fun couple to work with and I thought the whole night turned out great! I loved the bride's dramatic entrance, and definitely had some fun editing it. Please keep in mind that I downgraded the video quality significantly to speed up downloading time, but you'll still get the idea! (If you'd like to see some higher quality samples of my work, just shoot me an email at robert@digitalvideohq.com and I'll send you a DVD). For more wedding info, check out the new website: http://www.digitalvideohq.com/. Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment